Writing For Us
Thank you for your interest in being a contributor at Whole Motherhood.
Articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to readers of Whole Motherhood, and have a tone that is appropriate for Whole Motherhood.
Your piece should fit into one of the following categories:
Thoughts on mothering- think op-ed, not content marketing. For an example post, click here.
A word of encouragement for the new mom, or mom-to-be, from your experience. For an example post, click here.
Practical approaches to life, work and motherhood. For an example post, click here.
Your post should fall into one of the following topics:
- Personal Stories about Motherhood
- Personal Stories about Working as a Mother
- Opinion Pieces on Mothering and Culture
- Physical, Emotional and Spiritual Wellness as a Mother
- Building a Business or Freelancing as a Mother
- Breastfeeding and Pumping
- Creativity and Motherhood
- Simple Living and Motherhood
- Spirituality and Motherhood
- Navigating Marriage as a Parent
- Managing Outside Responsibilities and Homemaking Duties with your Spouse
- Single Motherhood
Because Whole Motherhood is not a lifestyle site, we appreciate candid and honest descriptions of your experience as a mother. We want our readers to feel a sense of “wow, me too” when visiting our site- not a sense of “wow, she has it all together and I don’t.” Share what you are struggling with and what you are learning. Bullet-point articles are welcome under the “Tips” category.
Article submissions should be between 800-1000 words and include a meta description for search engines and social sharing, which should be no longer than 160 characters. Articles should be original and unique in content, and have not been previously published on any other website.
We do not pay for contributed articles, but we will promote them as we do our own articles across our social media accounts.
If your article is selected, please note the following:
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Headlines and subheads are subject to change.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Links may be added for context.
- Images will be added at the discretion of Whole Motherhood editors.
To submit an article for consideration, please fill out the form below. If your article is selected we will contact you within 48 hours.
Send us your story using the form below
Follow Along on Instagram
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.